A blog about beer, food, cooking and good times...

"I love hoppy things... I love things with hops in them... Like little bags and towels... Hops rule foreva."

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Terrapin's Hopsecutioner IPA


Shorty's on his own for this one... A buddy of mine (Mikey PP) gave me a call today...said he had a beer that I had to try. Not knowing what I was in for I marched right over to his house to see what it was all about. This beer is real good! Lots of floral aromatics here and I'm sure there would have been more had I had a chance to pour this beauty into a pint glass and let her breathe. Six different styles of hops present, Warrior, Chinook, Centennial, Simcoe, Amarillo, and Cascade. All of them blended together to give you a true hop experience from beginning to end. A slight hint of grapefruit and piny bitter finish. This beer has a nice strong carbonation that helps keep it bright clean and crisp. -Shorty

Terrapin Brewing
Athens, GA
Hopsecutioner IPA
ABV 7.2%
IBU 78

No comments:

Post a Comment