A blog about beer, food, cooking and good times...

"I love hoppy things... I love things with hops in them... Like little bags and towels... Hops rule foreva."

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Elysian Immortal IPA 4.22.10

Had a chance to sample this delicious treat Friday afternoon. The regular crew wasn't present but I feel compelled to review it anyway. After speaking with the bartender about the 19 or so draft selections... I decided on Elysian's Immortal IPA. Golden/amber in color with a nice full head of creamy foam, seemed I was in for an early afternoon treat. A nice floral aroma greats you as you take your first sip and then a punch of piny hops. Nicely carbonated and full bodied this beer will not disappoint you. The finish is bitter but not overly so... the bitter hangs in just the right places and lets you know you are drinking an IPA.

Elysian Brewing Seattle, Wa
Immortal IPA
ABV 6.3%
IBU 42

No comments:

Post a Comment