A blog about beer, food, cooking and good times...

"I love hoppy things... I love things with hops in them... Like little bags and towels... Hops rule foreva."

Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's never to hot for hot wings....

Top Secret! SHHHH!
IPA WINGS! Delicioso!
Even though we have been experiencing 100 plus degree temps here in the northeast, I have been hard at work in the lab (kitchen) formulating some delicious wing sauces for the newly opened Black & Blue Bar/Restaurant in Easton PA. Not sure which ones will make the bill yet but you can believe they are going to be good. Here is a sneak peak at an IPA inspired sauce I  made with our beloved Lagunitas Hop Stoopid. I'm also working on something insanely hot utilizing some Habanero and the mystical Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Chili) powders I recently purchased from a great website. http://www.myspicesage.com/ Check them out. I'll have some beer reviews up soon plus a peek at the 6th annual TUBE -A- PALOOZA that took place yesterday on the Delaware river?

No comments:

Post a Comment