A blog about beer, food, cooking and good times...

"I love hoppy things... I love things with hops in them... Like little bags and towels... Hops rule foreva."

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Abita Jockamo IPA

I picked up this IPA the other day.... I have had some stuff from Abita before, Turbodog and Purple Haze at the request of a friend from Louisiana and I have never been terribly impressed. I guess because I am a IPA guy at heart. So I was happy to find hoppy gem the other day. This beer boasts the citrus flavors you want in a IPA but is mild enough to be very drinkable. An ABV of 6.5% makes this a decent session or everyday brew but it does not rate high on our over all list. If your just getting into  hoppy libations this is a good way to ease yourself in. Enjoy! -Shorty
 
http://www.abita.com/brews/jockamo.php

No comments:

Post a Comment