A blog about beer, food, cooking and good times...

"I love hoppy things... I love things with hops in them... Like little bags and towels... Hops rule foreva."

Monday, September 5, 2011

Full Sail Brewing: Elevation Imperial IPA..... "I'm Out!"

 Ok... so I popped the top on this attractively packaged Imperial IPA expecting to be over whelmed by hoppy goodness.... and lets just say I was less than pleased.... I think If I were going to quote myself... I would have to write "Not shitty; just not good!" This beer just fell flat on it's face.... From start to finish there was nothing that struck a tone with me. See the hand written review for a more in depth account of our tasting.  The video below illustrates my feelings quit accurately. I love when that patty smacks that dude in the face.. pure genius! -The Beer Gnome


No comments:

Post a Comment